Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Organize It All Baronial Spacesaver

Organize It All Baronial SpacesaverI was a little skeptical when I was buying this spacesaver. I tried to find reviews and didn't see any good reviews, but I decided to give it a chance. It is a great looking space saver and matches my vanity perfectly. It has lots of stainless steel and the wood components are really dark brown/mahogany. It's made in China so it's not worth the original price, but if you get it on sale like I did then it's definitely worth it!

To the person who gave it a 1-star review: anything you buy can have a missing part there is no reason to give it such a low rating.

I received this item in a few weeks ago and a part was missing. I called the company who said they would send the part. I still don't have it. As this point, I rate the item totally nonfunctional. So rather than being a bathroom space saver, it is a pile of parts taking up space under my dining room table.

Buy Organize It All Baronial Spacesaver Now

No comments:

Post a Comment