Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pem America 3-Tier Metal Bathroom Wall Shelf, Chrome

Pem America 3-Tier Metal Bathroom Wall Shelf, ChromeIt's very easy to wipe off your blood from the chrome if you cut your thumb as I did while assembling this lovely shelf. Some individual edges are very sharp, and I didn't realize I'd suffered a one inch slice until I checked to find the source of staining. The packaging was surprisingly compact and the finished product even better than I'd expected. Read the diagram very carefully, as the unit is initially assembled from the top down and then from the bottom up. Regardless, I am very pleased with this wall shelf which I did not attach to a wall, but am enjoying as a freestanding unit. Well worth the price of admission and only an hour or so from delivery to use.

I ordered 2 of these and they look nice, but they are not as pictured. While they are Chrome with Glass Shelves, the shelves are not 11x13 but more like 7x19. There is also an extra section with a bar across the bottom, this made it too high for where I needed it due to the change in dimensions so I just left it off and attached the bottom little caps. We were able to make it work in both bathrooms, but were very surprised when I opened the boxes and noticed that there was no way that this would be 11x13. We had never planned to hang it on the wall although there is hardware to do so if you wish.

Buy Pem America 3-Tier Metal Bathroom Wall Shelf, Chrome Now

The item that arrives is NOT the shelf shown or described. As other reviewers have noted this shelf is rectangular not square. i called to alert them and I don't think they will be changing the onfo so be warned. It is still a nice shelf for the price.

Read Best Reviews of Pem America 3-Tier Metal Bathroom Wall Shelf, Chrome Here

Although I found this shelf a bit of a challenge to assemble (the print of the pictures shown for assembly were not clear), the shelf itself is sturdy and attractive. It comes with all the hardware for wall mounting, or you can use it free standing. The "joints" (points where there are pieces coming together) are strong and stable.

Want Pem America 3-Tier Metal Bathroom Wall Shelf, Chrome Discount?

Well, considering that I was shipped the wrong item, this piece has worked out OK. The construction is solid, stable, sturdy and attractive. It was not difficult to assemble. I would have returned the item, but the price on this item was terrific...it would have cost more to return it than I paid for the shelf.

Save 43% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment