Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Wine Lounge - Stackable 6 Bottle Rack from Oenophilia

The Wine Lounge - Stackable 6 Bottle Rack from OenophiliaI purchased this solely on the price and size dimensions. I was pleasantly surprised that the actual color is a darker grey or gun metal look. I attached a picture above.

Once I attached the rubber feet, the rack didn't sit completely flat, but I was able to gently twist the piece a bit and it sits fine now. Seems like it will hold up well.

This looks great and works perfectly on top of my kitchen cabinets. The metal (flat) legs are not are thick / sturdy as i would have liked. But the price is OK. It adds up if you start stacking them. I bought two to stack up and they interlock nicely. The tips of the legs have rubber feet that keep it from sliding around. Although the rubber feet make it more difficult to attach one on-top the other when stacking. Just need to push it into the slit of the rack below. It doesn't snap but the weight of the bottles / gravity keeps it firmly down / in place. I might get a third to put on top of the two. I think the product has a stack limit in the description. it seems that three should work but probably not four unless it is secured to the wall or something.

Buy The Wine Lounge - Stackable 6 Bottle Rack from Oenophilia Now

I bought this as a gift and it was loved. I got two so I could stack them. The height is great and the style works perfectly for the place they are set.

Read Best Reviews of The Wine Lounge - Stackable 6 Bottle Rack from Oenophilia Here

I ordered 2 of these and they stack nicely and fit into my bookshelf perfectly! I just bought some more wine, so I may have to order another pair!

Want The Wine Lounge - Stackable 6 Bottle Rack from Oenophilia Discount?

Look at the second pictureit's a lot darker than the first one. Not the color I was expecting, but it still looks nice and is sturdy. It fits perfectly on a 24in shelf.

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment