Friday, October 18, 2013

Walnut Five-tier Leaning Ladder Book Shelf

Walnut Five-tier Leaning Ladder Book Shelf
  • Stay organized and display your treasures in style with a chic shelf
  • Shelf features five tiers
  • Beadboard style shelves
  • Solid wood in walnut brown finish
  • Assembly Required

This book shelf is great. It's such a great price for what you get. I got the dark finish and it matches my "espresso" furniture well. Very easy to put together. It says you need two people to do it but I'm 5' and I did it by myself no issues. I don't plan on putting a lot of heavy stuff on it but it feels sturdy and the extra leg in the back (which is well hidden) adds an extra comfort to its structure. Would definately recomend to a friend.

Buy Walnut Five-tier Leaning Ladder Book Shelf Now

This is very easy to put together, and it's well-constructed. I was a little leery of the shelves being unstable because they are only attached by a single screw on each side, but they behave like they're supposed to.

The wood is nice with a solid finish. I have purchased pieces similar to this in the past, and the wood is mostly reclaimed, beat-up looking stuff with patchy stain/finish. Not true here. Very happy with this.

Read Best Reviews of Walnut Five-tier Leaning Ladder Book Shelf Here

This unit was just what I was looking for! Fairly easy to put together and holds a good amount of stuff.

Want Walnut Five-tier Leaning Ladder Book Shelf Discount?

The bookcase is nice looking, nice wood , good shelf depth, but is not stable. The connection between the top and bottom did not fit tightly, the under bottom wood stabilizer piece is fragile and broke off ( really needs another system), without this the bottom shelf leans backwards. It comes with two strips of cloth to anchor into the wall to keep it from falling over... all I can imagine is that it slips downward and there goes a piece of my wall.

Save 58% Off

Colour and size matched description. It was easy to put together I did it alone. Several of the railings on the shelves were loose however easy to fix. Like the look and happy with the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment