Thursday, November 7, 2013

2' LED Lighted Liquor shelves bottle display

2' LED Lighted Liquor shelves bottle displaythis was a great purchase for $100, comes with handy remote, with DIY settings for color changing patters. i wish the shelf itself were wireless! maybe battery operated.. but the wire hangs against my wall.. cant hide it. otherwise a great product

Love it! The product is great. It arrived in perfect condition and very quickly. I love it an used it at a party the next day.

Buy 2' LED Lighted Liquor shelves bottle display Now

I needed a light at my bar. It was almost down to desk lights. So tacky! Then I spied this baby. It is sweet. I have light for that dark corner, and it even looks sophisticated, (Or sophisticated by my standards,) And on off nights, I can learn how to program it!

Read Best Reviews of 2' LED Lighted Liquor shelves bottle display Here

No comments:

Post a Comment