Saturday, November 2, 2013

Closetmaid 6222 Hanging Basket 7-7/8''x17''x9-3/4'' - White (Pack of 6)

Closetmaid 6222 Hanging Basket 7-7/8''x17''x9-3/4'' - WhiteMy storage closet has permanent wire shelves but they are too far apart; this wastes a LOT of space. None of the other stacking wire shelves work, since there is no way to stand them up on wires. These baskets solved the problem by hanging DOWN from each shelf rather than trying to stack things ABOVE a shelf. I got several of them and transformed (doubled) my closet space in about 5 minutes. Wow, that was worth the money! Otherwise I was going to rip out existing shelves and spend a bundle and make a mess.

These hanging baskets are wonderful. Easy to put together and they work great for the extra "shelving" I needed in my closet

Buy Closetmaid 6222 Hanging Basket 7-7/8''x17''x9-3/4'' - White (Pack of 6) Now

We used one of these in our den closet, where I store my craft stuff. They were easy to hang, seem well constructed and added to usable space with out cutting up more shelving and buying more brackets.

Read Best Reviews of Closetmaid 6222 Hanging Basket 7-7/8''x17''x9-3/4'' - White (Pack of 6) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment