Thursday, November 28, 2013

Furinno 99634EX/BK 3-Tier Multipurpose Storage Display Rack/Shelf

Furinno 99634EX/BK 3-Tier Multipurpose Storage Display Rack/ShelfSome of the connectors from the plastic poles that hold the shelves together snapped off, so I wrote to Furinno to get replacements. Their website offers customer service for questions and missing pieces and provides an email address, so I hoped they would just sell us some extra poles. They did answer promptly, but here is their reply, verbatim. Draw your own conclusions.

"Thank you for interested in our item. We are sorry to let you know that we do not have extra parts for selling. All of our items come as is, prepack in box already."

I ordered this item on 4-12-13 and Del. on 4-19 today open the box and one board was bent with a mark at the bend. Edges are on all boards are not finished And I Ordered Black and it is Brown with Black Legs. It is the worst thing I ever ordered. It is not worth my time to send it back so I placed it in a room that I was not going to use and order another one from someone else. Not this brand. But still from Amazon

After a few on and off with the company They did send me replace parts. So for customer service Thank You.

Buy Furinno 99634EX/BK 3-Tier Multipurpose Storage Display Rack/Shelf Now

I was hopeful that this product was a darker version of some modular pieces I picked up a few years ago. I was sadly disappointed. The shelves were extremely thin and weak. The packaging on the product was poor and a corner was slightly damaged on arrival.

I ended up paying $30 more for real wood shelves from Windsome Wood. I would have really like the flexibility in setup that these provide.

Hope this helps!

Read Best Reviews of Furinno 99634EX/BK 3-Tier Multipurpose Storage Display Rack/Shelf Here

I ordered this to use as a bookshelf and tv stand in my bedroom, and I was very disappointed when I received it. Part of it was my own fault I didn't read the "materials" section closely to find that the legs are actually plastic tubing. It makes the shelf look extremely cheap. However, it was also poorly packaged for shipping. There was to styrofoam or padding of any kind, and the shelves were scratched, dinged up, and dented. I will not be purchasing anything else from this company.

Want Furinno 99634EX/BK 3-Tier Multipurpose Storage Display Rack/Shelf Discount?

Put in my basement. Perfect for pictures, photo albums, husband's fishing momentos, and a couple plants. Was very inexpensive and easy to assemble.

Save 43% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment