Monday, November 18, 2013

Honey-Can-Do 8-Shelf Hanging Organizer

Honey-Can-Do SFT-01239 8-Shelf Hanging Organizer, WhiteI bought this hanging organizer as a quick fix to use in my nursery. I wanted to hang sheets, blankets and other random baby items in it. After receiving the item, I was a bit surprised at the material. This hanging shelf is made out of really cheap materials that feel like Nylon. I thought the fabric would be heavier duty to prevent sagging of the shelves. This item works fine for light items (such as the sheets), but I would not use this for anything that carries any amount of weight. I will keep and use this item, but I wouldn't buy again. I think you could find something comparable made with a heavier fabric at your local Target.

this was a good purchase to use empty spaces on closets. Keep in mind that the bootom of each shelf is not solid, it is made out of fabric.

Buy Honey-Can-Do 8-Shelf Hanging Organizer Now

I was a little hesitant to buy this online because I didn't get to feel the material or anything, but I am very pleased. It's got stiff board in the compartments and they don't sag all with a full load of folded tshirts in them. The length is great too, almost to the floor!

Read Best Reviews of Honey-Can-Do 8-Shelf Hanging Organizer Here

This product definitely has helped solve a storage and organization problems for us. I would have given it a better score except that it isn't great for wire closet shelves/rods. The way the velcro sits on the wire makes it lean backward or forward once you load it with stuff. It still works fine but it's a little annoying. The pockets are sturdy and will hold quite a bit. I use it for blankets, sheet sets, etc.

Want Honey-Can-Do 8-Shelf Hanging Organizer Discount?

I literally still have half of this 8-shelf organizer not used yet. I have filled this so far, sparsely, with 6 pairs of jeans and 4 thin sweaters...the rest is empty.

I didnt notice because the closet is dark, but apparently the whole top of the thing ripped. it is dangling from the velcro hook parts, but the whole top of it is ripped open, hanging by what is still in tact.

This thing wasnt even full!!

No comments:

Post a Comment