Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Knape & Vogt Mfg Co 9' Titan Shelf Bracket (Pack Of 10) Shelf Standard Bracket

Knape & Vogt Mfg Co 9' Titan Shelf Bracket Shelf Standard BracketLove these. The price was outstanding and the quality is there. I paid much less than they are listed at now... If you have the Knape and Vogt standards, you need these brackets. They have two holes drilled in each to attach the shelves to if you like. They are flat on top as well to allow for using a wider shelf than bracket (ie I have these on 10" wide shelves). I think these would likely be ok on up to 12" shelves, but I would not push them any wider. The slots mate perfectly and do not wobble. This was also a pack of brackets. It did in fact have 10 brackets, enough for 5 shelves if you are using two standards.

The only shocker I had was that the ones I ordered were a hamered silver/nickel color. I was thinking they'd be white, but looking back at the description, it doesn't say that. Either way, these are well worth the price and I will simply paint them when I get around to that. For now they are already installed and doing great!

Definately a best buy for Knape Vogt hd (the type with 2 slots on each side of the bracket or 4 total per bracket)shelve standards! Highly recommend.

Save 83% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment