Friday, November 1, 2013

Lynk Professional-Inch Roll-Out Chrome Cabinet Drawer

Lynk Professional 20 by 21 by 4-Inch Roll-Out Chrome Cabinet DrawerI bought some like these from Lowe's for roughly the same price price. But, they didn't offer drawers to fit shelves this deep. So, I bought these. The only problem that I have with these is that they don't extend 100% as the ones from Lowe's do. They extend about 50%. It's good enough to keep, but barely. If you can find some that pull out further, I'd recommend those.

I am satisfied with the build quality. I suspect installation is as easy as any shelf. I think it took about 30 minutes per shelf. Any shelf system like this is going to require awkward positions inside the cabinets.

There's a trade off though with this type of roll out solution. You lose some shelf space both vertically as well as horizontally. In the end though, I think the trade off is worth it because even though the total cubic feet are reduced, you gain "usable" area.

This drawer is very well made and slides easily. However, the stated height of 4" is misleading. In fact, the top rail of the drawer is really 4-3/8" above the shelf it's installed on. That may make no difference for most uses, but I bought this for my sink cabinet and the extra 3/8" makes the rack hit the drain pipe, thus making the drawer impossible to use. Disappointing, since it's exactly what I needed.

Buy Lynk Professional-Inch Roll-Out Chrome Cabinet Drawer Now

PRO: I FOUND THIS PRODUCT TO OF HIGH QUALITY AND VERY EASY TO INSTALL

CON: THE DRAWER ONLY COMES OUT ABOUT 3/4 OF THE WAY, NOT FULL EXTENTION

Read Best Reviews of Lynk Professional-Inch Roll-Out Chrome Cabinet Drawer Here

I received my Link Professional 14 by 21 by 4-inch Roll out Chrome Cabinet Drawer on Friday and installed it on Saturday by myself. I am a 64 year old Grandma and not particularly handy, especially when deep inside a base cabinet. However, this installation went very smoothly and the drawer is extremely sturdy. I decided to put my heavy pyrexware pieces on it because they are so heavy to shift around when stacking. With this I can use the entire shelf space and get to them easily.

Now I want to get more so I can organize all my base cabinets. Buy these, you can't go wrong for ease of installation, strength and full usage of the shelf space.

Want Lynk Professional-Inch Roll-Out Chrome Cabinet Drawer Discount?

This was fairly easy to install with hand tools (and I'm a "little old lady"): a Phillips screwdriver, plus a hammer and nail to make starter holes for the four wood screws. The instructions were clear and simple. The included alignment guide made measuring unnecessary and was very helpful. The shelf glides easily and pulls out as far as I would want. When the drawer is fully extended, items in the back of the drawer end up at the front edge of the cabinet, where they would be if stored in the cabinet front. You do lose a bit of height; one tall carton had to move to another cabinet. Extra screws were included; to me that's a sign of a good product.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment