Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Melannco 30-Inch Black 4-In-1 Shelf

Melannco 30-Inch Black 4-In-1 ShelfThis is a great decorative shelf. Only reason I am giving it an "okay" rating is because the hanging hardware was not included.

Purchased this shelf and was sorely disappointed in what I received. It is literally a hollow box made of paper thin wood that is glued and nailed together. The unit arrived with the glue having sprung in several areas, or having been left to dry in clumps at the seams and then painted over. The finish was worn off in several places due to the fact that the shelf has ZERO packing to protect it inside the manufacturer's box. My recommendation: spend a few more dollars, you get what you pay for.

Buy Melannco 30-Inch Black 4-In-1 Shelf Now

I bought this to store DVDs and it suits that purpose fantastically. It took me a minute to get it hung properly, but I got some sturdy nails and now it's perfect. I'm probably going to buy another.

Read Best Reviews of Melannco 30-Inch Black 4-In-1 Shelf Here

Horrible. This shelf looks a lot nicer in pictures than it is. If feels like it hollow and is made of balsa wood. It was only $30-$40 (Can't remember exactly) so I suppose you do get what you pay for. when you take it out of the box it looks as cheap as it feels. I ended up throwing mine away and getting a better quality shelf (go buy any piece of real wood and paint it and you will have a better shelf).

Want Melannco 30-Inch Black 4-In-1 Shelf Discount?

I guess for the price I cannot complain. One of my selves came with chips in the color, I just took a Sharpe and covered it up...wasn't worth sending it back. Easy to mount (although you have to buy all the hardware) and it does look great it my son's room.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment