Friday, November 1, 2013

Melannco Espresso Single 24-Inch Ledge

Melannco Espresso Single 24-Inch LedgeThis shelf works great to hold minimal things. I used this shelf to go over my toilet. Since I needed it to be perfectly centered, I wasn't able to put it into a wall stud. The shelf comes with drywall anchors, however I just have two candles sitting on this shelf and it holds it no problem. I put a bowl with stuff on it at first, but it started to sag from the wall. If you don't want to put a lot of stuff on this shelf and need it more for decoration, I would recommend this product. If you want it to hold your encyclopedias, get something else.

I was excited to buy this shelf as I am starting my own massage practice and purchased several different floating shelf units to create a fun space. The edge of the shelf pulled off when pulling it out of the box. The opposite side has some sort of distress marks as well. I paid $20 and am sad I bought this sad little shelf. I do not recommend this shelf to anyone. It is so light, I wouldn't even know what to put on it.

Buy Melannco Espresso Single 24-Inch Ledge Now

These are better than I expected! The look exactly like the picture and are the perfect length. The finish is even and the hardware was super easy to install, but also very sturdy. I have several heavy picture frames and trinkets and these shelves hold them perfectly. The Espresso stain matches my Espresso furniture to a "T". I am very please with this purchase and would absolutely buy these again if needed.

Read Best Reviews of Melannco Espresso Single 24-Inch Ledge Here

I ordered 2. One received in great condition, the second cracked on both ends. As always, things never go as expected. Fortunately, after installing the good one in my bathroom just above my toilet, I realized a single ledge looked great. So in the end, I really didn't need the second one. Amazon cheerfully refunded my money for the broken ledge and I'm happy with my purchase.

Pros

The ledge is great looking

Nice expresso brown look

Holds up strong (I didn't use the plastic drywall thingys, just drove the screws into the wall)

Cons

Installing it can be perplexing and frustrating if you don't have a good leveler and a ruler bigger than 24 inches. I didn't use the template or the leveler it came with

I gave it 3 stars because of the product quality of the second ledge; otherwise, i'd give it 4 stars. 5 stars if it was easier to install.

Want Melannco Espresso Single 24-Inch Ledge Discount?

Easy to install reasonably strong. Price was right. Looks nice. i wish i had ordered the 36 inch shelf. Product is better then expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment