Friday, November 22, 2013

Rev-A-Shelf 4SR-15 Door Mount Spice Rack - Wood - Maple

Rev-A-Shelf 4SR-15 Door Mount Spice Rack - Wood - MapleThe product was very nice and looks great, however, it did not work with our shelving because our shelves come out too far and the rack mount hits the shelves,the return policy is very SHADY. If the box was opened and rack installed you don't get a refund but they will take it back. Wow what a system so they can resale it to someone else for twice the profit. Good business ethics. How would you know if it can work or not if you don't open the box? They also have to approve your return.

The product is a bit misleading as it does not really fit on a 15" door. I had to modify the unit to fit. I am lucky to have the proper tools, table saw, to cut off the extentions of wood and modify the brackets for mounting. The product is well made and matches the maple cabinets I have, but it is not a simple screw to the door install.

Buy Rev-A-Shelf 4SR-15 Door Mount Spice Rack - Wood - Maple Now

I am extremely satisfied with this spice rack. It holds about 15 spice bottles (more or less depending on the size of the actual spice containers). I am ordering another one since it has worked out so well.

Read Best Reviews of Rev-A-Shelf 4SR-15 Door Mount Spice Rack - Wood - Maple Here

Had a custom bathroom vanity made... needed a shelf on the inside of the door for small personal items...this worked better than expected. I will definitely look at this company's products for future uses.

Want Rev-A-Shelf 4SR-15 Door Mount Spice Rack - Wood - Maple Discount?

My children liked this item so much I had to purchase some for their homes as well. It fit on my cabinet door perfectly.

Save 1% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment