Saturday, November 9, 2013

Umbra Woodpecker 5-Hook Wall-Mount Hook

Umbra Woodpecker 5-Hook Wall-Mount HookI was looking for a fun coat rack for my laundry room. I thought the Umbra woodpecker wall-mount hook was cute and I do really like it. The birds can tilt forward or back. The product looks great on the wall. The only criticism I have is that I thought I could put a winter scarf through the open parts of the birds bodies but the holes are much too small for that. Only a thin silk scarf could possibly fit through those openings. I am happy with my purchase. Would recommend this product.

We bought the umbra woodpecker hook for our foyer and it looks stunning. As our walls are white, they don't really stand out (it would have been great if they did) But they look good, the finish is clean and it was an easy installation. We have screwed it into the studs,so it is pretty sturdy and holds 5 light weight jackets effortlessly. Tested it with 2 more heavier, winter jackets and still looks put. Happy with the quality and workmanship.

Would definitely purchase it again if it becomes available in wood finish or in the color black.

Buy Umbra Woodpecker 5-Hook Wall-Mount Hook Now

Not yet hung, but this is so cute and will be so functional in my daughter's room! Especially like the tilt out birds and the template that Umbra sends for hanging.

Read Best Reviews of Umbra Woodpecker 5-Hook Wall-Mount Hook Here

My wife insisted on getting this wall-hook. I have to admit its industrial enough looking to preserve some manliness and still look pretty good, and sturdy as heck.

Want Umbra Woodpecker 5-Hook Wall-Mount Hook Discount?

it is quite expensive for what it is. but i thought it was very original. easy to put up on wall. hooks seem not as solid as i thought. a bit of paint smeared on hook. in the back, the hole where screw goes is not well cut out.

No comments:

Post a Comment