Friday, November 29, 2013

Winsome Wood Hailey 5-Tier Shelf Tower

Winsome Wood Hailey 5-Tier Shelf TowerVery nice wood but the hardware is very cheap, bendable. There is a very fine line between tight and overtight, and once it is overtightened the part is ruined and the shelves will be flimsy. I've put together many pieces of furniture with the same system and this is the worst quality hardware I have ever used.

I ordered this product as a small bookshelf for my 12-year-olds room. It was pretty well wrapped, but it already had indents from manufacturing on it before I ever did anything to it. All of the hardware included was well wrapped but when I opened it, all of it was completely rusted, not only that but there wasn't enough of it either. I called Winsome Wood's customer service and they sent me new hardware. After a week, I got the new hardware and there wasn't enough to put the piece together. I called customer service again who was not the most pleasant, and they sent me another set of hardware and this time they shorted me hardware. I was so disgusted I put it together with what I could, hoping my son wouldn't know the difference.

After 3-4 weeks of waiting to put it together, it is cheap and floppy. What a piece of junk!!

DO NOT ORDER WINSOME WOOD PRODUCTS!!!!

Buy Winsome Wood Hailey 5-Tier Shelf Tower Now

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!! There is no hardware!! Furthermore, there is a form inside the box to order missing parts!! I have to send them the form and proof of purchase. What????? I could use regular screws but this has those "cam-lock" things that are very specific sizes. I am VERY disappointed. After waiting for this to arrive, now I have to wait who knows how long to get the hardware so I can put it together! What a waste!!! Come on Amazon, it's not like you to carry such terrible merchandise.

Read Best Reviews of Winsome Wood Hailey 5-Tier Shelf Tower Here

Great product. Very sturdy. Easily assembled!

I would recommend it to anyone who needs units to accent flatscreen tv. Very nice.

Want Winsome Wood Hailey 5-Tier Shelf Tower Discount?

I ordered this to hold laptops I have connected to a KVM. The unit was easy to put together and is doing well holding four laptops.

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment