Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Wire World 3-Tier Rolling Cart, White

Wire World 3-Tier Rolling Cart, WhiteIf you are looking for a very sturdy cart these are not the ones but if you want one for the bathroom for a few not very heavy items these are great!

I bought this because of the size and price, and I am happy with both of those for it fits right under my pedestal sink in the bathroom. The three shelves triple the space I had under there before. However the wires are a bit too widely spaced for it to store small items without a little container. Also, the wheels are a little cheap and don't always roll. I would recommend this to a friend though, and a bonus was how easy it was to assemble.

Buy Wire World 3-Tier Rolling Cart, White Now

I bought two of these to store my garden potatoes and onions in. They are perfect for that as they allow the air to flow around them and take up little space. Probably not a good idea to purchase one if you want to store anything heavy.

Read Best Reviews of Wire World 3-Tier Rolling Cart, White Here

the cart seem work just OK, IF YOU put a few light items on it

there some things I don't like the product are 4 the Wheels because they don't run smooth when moving around

and also it is fall because of the weak frame cart when items on it.

Want Wire World 3-Tier Rolling Cart, White Discount?

I needed something to store potatoes, onions, fruits, peanuts & etc. that was off the floor but not inside a cabinet and this works great. I put a dish towel in each tier cos I don't like onion skins dropping on the floor and it is exactly what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment