Friday, December 20, 2013

12 Inch Angled Wood Shelf Brackets Honey Maple

12 Inch Angled Wood Shelf Brackets Honey MapleFits together nicely & easy to install, just wished it came with more of these brackets in the big order.

These are great! They are billed as a closet shelf bracket, but they have such nice lines and are made from a study hard wood (I think poplar or some such wood, a softer hardwood, but hardwood nonetheless) and the finish is very nice (I bought the lighter finish, but they also make a darker finish). The curvature design is so aesthetically appealing, I would have no trouble putting these in a living space with a matching wood-finished shelf. The 12" depth easily accommodates a 12" 16" shelf (a 16" shelf is great for audio/stereo equipment).

The only con is that the were delivered slightly damaged. Not really noticeable, and for my purposes I am going to paint the brackets, so no biggie for me. But the Supplier should take more care in packaging.

Buy 12 Inch Angled Wood Shelf Brackets Honey Maple Now

No comments:

Post a Comment