Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Classroom Keeper 10 Shelf Organizer, Red, (001314)

Classroom Keeper 10 Shelf Organizer, Red,I run a small stationery business out of my home. I needed an inexpensive way to organize reams of paper, and this organizer does the trick! It is heavy duty and I currently have it filled with reams of 80# 100# cover stock. It isn't sagging a bit. I'm ordering a second one since the first one is full. The only way it could be better is if it was plastic instead of cardboard.

I have a full ream of paper on the top shelf and it's only sagging a tiny bit. Feels kind of overprices for what amounts to a cardboard box though.

Buy Classroom Keeper 10 Shelf Organizer, Red, (001314) Now

You can keep a ream of paper in each of the 10 bays, and it will hold up. Sturdy cardboard! You wouldn't think it, getting the box and opening it, but this really works. I only wish there were some other options (e.g. 12 bays or 8 bays), so I could fit my spaces better.

Read Best Reviews of Classroom Keeper 10 Shelf Organizer, Red, (001314) Here

Literally, it's a cardboard box, painted red with a few folded pieces of cardboard fashioned into shelves. Sure, it does what it's supposed to do namely hold light files and papers but I can't quite get over the fact that I paid $30 for what is essentially a colorful shipping box. It would have been more financially prudent to order some inexpensive sundry item a box of paper clips, a pair of dice, hand lotion, anything really and simply use the box that it was shipped in to construct my own set of shelves. Let's face it, Amazon ships tiny little items in enormously oversized boxes anyway, so it would be perfect. Actually, come to think of it, the box that this "shelving unit" shipped in was made of a stronger, denser cardboard than the item itself. In the future, I'm going to attempt to order the shipping box by itself, and save myself around $29.50.

Want Classroom Keeper 10 Shelf Organizer, Red, (001314) Discount?

This arrived poorly packaged and all bent up. I put it together anyway, though, and it does work. Although cardboard, it is very strong, and does the job nicely. I do wish they would start to package it better, as it seems to be a pattern after reading other reviews, because it really makes me nervous to purchase another.

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment