Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Divided Pin Shelf Rest (25 pieces)

Divided Pin Shelf RestThese are the correct pins for IKEA Billy bookcases (and probably a lot of other IKEA products).

These can be very difficult to find. I even trekked to the IKEA in Brooklyn and they were out of them! Thanks to the seller Perfect Utopia for offering these via Fulfilled by Amazon at a pretty reasonable price.

This was exactly what I needed! I lost some IKEA pins to a cheap $25 bookshelf and these fit perfectly. I imagine virtually any furniture hole that appears this size is probably designed for these pins.

Buy Divided Pin Shelf Rest (25 pieces) Now

Divided Pin Shelf Rest (25-Pieces):

Like many of us, you have most likely purchased some bookshelves from IKEA. Now, a few years later and maybe a move along the way, you've lost some of those shelf pins that hold the shelves in position. Grandchildren seem to like those tiny shiny objects so be careful if you discover some of them missing. IKEA is out of stock and going looking in their stores is like a rat in a maze. I usually get what I want and find the quickest way out of that maze... I hate shopping at IKEA for that reason. Well, these shelf pins are the exact match to the ones that are found in IKEA's bookshelves and probably many others on sale today at various locations.

I know IKEA wants to keep you in their stores longer so you can spend more money, but this American male, is locate it, get it in hand, find the nearest check out, pay and leave. I hate wasting time, so I generally avoid IKEA and shop on Amazon.

Any way these shelf pins are an exact match. I'm happy and the bookshelves look better as the shelves are being held properly. All is well.

Read Best Reviews of Divided Pin Shelf Rest (25 pieces) Here

I lost my shelf pins for my Ikea Hemnes entertainment center so I thought I would give these a try to see if they worked. Long story short... they fit perfectly! After cleaning up I ended up finding my original ones but left these in since they didn't seem any different.

Want Divided Pin Shelf Rest (25 pieces) Discount?

I am not sure what to say other than these work with IKEA's Billy bookcases. They are, in fact, an exact fit, which is what I needed since the originals were lost in a move.

No comments:

Post a Comment