Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Floating Ledge 36"W x 2"D

Wall Shelf 3' Display Ledge - Black FinishHi. Although the color of the shelf did not match my decor, it's a lovely shelf. The seller was wonderful to work with, too.

I had been looking for a narrow shelf and I was so excited when I found this. The size I thought might be too long but it turned out to be just perfect. Thank you

Buy Floating Ledge 36"W x 2"D Now

This product was exactly what I needed to display a painting (actually three) -a triptych that I had bought on vacation. I thought about framing; then I thought about just hanging the three near one another. But this solution was the best of all the alternatives. The instructions on how to install the display shelf were very clear. I'm very pleased with this product.

Read Best Reviews of Floating Ledge 36"W x 2"D Here

No comments:

Post a Comment