Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Honey-Can-Do 4-Tier Closet Accessory Shelf

Honey-Can-Do SHO-01172 4-Tier Closet Accessory Shelf, WhiteLove this product! I live in an efficienty apartment and need all the extra compact storage I can get. This rack is sturdy, holds my shoes without bending and fits well in my closet. I can fit three pair of mens shoes (size 8.5) on each shelf so this holds 12 pair of shoes and sandals. Highly recommended.

I fixed it up in less than 5mins. It is light but (sufficiently) sturdy for shoes and papers. Takes up minimal space and is a great storage unit. Am considering to get a second one.

Buy Honey-Can-Do 4-Tier Closet Accessory Shelf Now

I'm probably being overly sensitive, but "Honey-Can-Do" strikes me as a gender-specific, slightly patronizing imperative. Then I read the assembly instructions, which begin with the sentence: "Plan to allow 5 minutes for assembly." What's that supposed to mean? That honey's problem is impatience? (As any proud patriarchal head-of-household can see, these separate 12 pieces are likely to test such an assumption severely.) Or that honey is most likely afflicted by the usual male incompetence? (If I plan to allow 5 minutes and publicly confess that it took me 15, I'm a double dork--for botching the job and admitting it).

So the rack is an insult--but admittedly a light one. It truly is practically a no-brainer to assemble, though you'd have to be a polymath to nail it in 5 minutes--either that or someone who reads through the instructions in advance and practices doing it a couple of times before starting the timer. I elected to do neither, so 15 minutes will have to stand as a blemish on an otherwise successful implementation of the shelf.

All the same, this is the rack I've been looking for and not finding. It costs less than those slanted jobs that work only with high-heeled shoes, and unlike some of the lightweight plastic racks I've tried, it doesn't resemble a hammock once I've loaded it up. Moreover, this generous-sized concoction could conceivably accommodate up to 16 pairs of shoes! (Caveat: That's if your feet are less than size 10 and you have some sandals or sneakers that'll slide underneath the bottom shelf; for most of us, 9 pairs of shoes is probably more accurate.) You'll probably find it a little on the high side to clear the shirts in your closet, but if you remember to put your dress shoes on the top rack, they should remain relatively dust-free.

Unlike some racks, this one doesn't collapse or adjust to the width of your closet, so measure carefully or plan to spend a lot more than 5 minutes knocking out a wall to remodel the closet (honey no can do).

Read Best Reviews of Honey-Can-Do 4-Tier Closet Accessory Shelf Here

This shelf was so easy to assemble when I saw the tiny box I got scared that it would be a hundred pieces to figure out, but it was actually a 2 minute process! The shelf is a little bigger then I was hoping for, but I can take a rack off the bottom to lower the height a little. Over all a great sturdy product!

Want Honey-Can-Do 4-Tier Closet Accessory Shelf Discount?

I'm sorry but this is the worst product I have ever purchased. It wasn't too tricky to put it together but after you do it won't stand up straight. It leans to either side drastically and I consider it totally useless. I have not had the time to re-package and send it back but I will probably throw it in the trash. Totally useless to me.

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment