Sunday, December 1, 2013

Honey-Can-Do SHO-01600 Bamboo 2-Tier Shoe Shelf

Honey-Can-Do SHO-01600 Bamboo 2-Tier Shoe ShelfI purchased the 2-Tier Shoe Shelf, and it is probably one of the best shoe shelves I have ever seen or used. After perusing the shoe shelves online and instore at the Container-Store; I went with this one for holding some shoes next to my front door.

Assembly was very simple, it's very sturdy, holds shoes well (6pairs), and is very attractive. For the amount I paid I would buy another if it ever got damaged, or if I get a bigger place with a walk-in I would buy the 3-Tier as well.

I'm impressed and very happy with this purchase.

Check before you assemble I looked at the shelves and they were cracked before I even put in the first screw.

Back it goes waiting for pickup and the replacement.

I noted that several people had the same issues does the importer/manufacturer read any reviews?

Update:

The second set of shelves arrived and these were not cracked. Assembly was easy and the shoe rack looks really nice.

Recommended but can the manufacturer/importer please put some quality control in place.

Buy Honey-Can-Do SHO-01600 Bamboo 2-Tier Shoe Shelf Now

Looks nice, doesn't look "cheap" like other models and appears to be holding up well after a couple months or use. Holds about 6-8 pairs of shoes depending on how bulky the shoes are.

Read Best Reviews of Honey-Can-Do SHO-01600 Bamboo 2-Tier Shoe Shelf Here

This sturdy shoe rack is just what I was looking for.

It easily holds 6 pairs of size 15 shoes/sneakers/boots.

Easy to put together, don't screw to tight it may crack.

Other than that, I would definitely recommend it.

Want Honey-Can-Do SHO-01600 Bamboo 2-Tier Shoe Shelf Discount?

We just bought one of these and it showed up without the screws to put it together with. A call to the number listed on the box would ring and then go to a busy signal so it may be a bad number. I ended up using some screws that I had in my workshop. They aren't the right type of screw for the job but they work. Other than that, this shoe shelf looks nice and seems sturdy for what it is.

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment