Sunday, December 22, 2013

HyLoft 00651 45-Inch by 15-Inch Wall Shelf,Hammertone, 2-Pack

HyLoft 00651 45-Inch by 15-Inch Wall Shelf,Hammertone, 2-PackAbsolutely beautiful product. Easy to install and they look great. I am planning on purchasing more for my garage space

Easy to install and looks great. If mounted correctly will hold a lot of stuff. I just ordered two more for my garage.

Buy HyLoft 00651 45-Inch by 15-Inch Wall Shelf,Hammertone, 2-Pack Now

I have a two car carage with very little room for additional storage. I bought these shelves a year ago at Lowes, but could not find them anywhere. The current shelves in stores or either two big or not sturdy. These shelves are perfect. space savings and strong construction.

Read Best Reviews of HyLoft 00651 45-Inch by 15-Inch Wall Shelf,Hammertone, 2-Pack Here

These are extremely sturdy though I note that the shelves, per se, lacked a couple spanning rods that were welded to the white finish ones I also got. Be prepared to fasten with hard to drive lag screws. If I didn't have my trusty ol' Harbor Freight electric impact wrench I would still be out in the garage wrestling with the lag screws. Handy depth, it nicely accommodated my 70 Qt totes.

Want HyLoft 00651 45-Inch by 15-Inch Wall Shelf,Hammertone, 2-Pack Discount?

I purchased two sets to upgrade my son's small garage. They are quite easy to install and will hold some serious weight as long as you make sure you drill and screw into studs. This is an attractive way to get all of that "stuff" off of the floor and out of the way.

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment