Monday, December 23, 2013

Origami R5-01 General Purpose 4-Shelf Steel Collapsible Storage Rack, Large

Origami R5-01 General Purpose 4-Shelf Steel Collapsible Storage Rack, LargeAlthough the description states it's a 3-Shelf, the Origami R5-01 is actually a 4-Shelf rack. I love these 3 and 4-Tier steel constructed racks. They do everything they're advertised to do. I have all 3 sizes too, and thanks to Amazon's FREE Super Saver Shipping Discounts they arrived quickly via UPS 2nd Day Air. I couldn't find a better price for all 3 sizes anywhere else. Takes about 30 seconds each to set up. I didn't write "assemble" because there is none. Just pull it out of the box, stand it up, spread it open, fold over the top rack, then lock 2 latches to secure (top shelf on the left side & 2nd shelf in the middle on the back side). Add about 5 minutes if you're going to use the wheels/casters because you have to screw them in (they're threaded). When ordering, remember that all model #'s ending in "W" means that particular unit comes with wheels. You'll appreciate the fold-out design of the Origami racks, allowing easy transport and storage, and folds flat when not in use. Here are the dimensions:

R5-01W 4-Shelf, Large: 36.5"L x 20.85"W x 62.63"H w/ casters.

R5-01 4-Shelf, Large: 35.8"L x 20.85"W x 60"H w/o casters.

R4-01W 3-Shelf, Medium: 36.5"L x 20.85"W x 43.91"H w/ casters.

R4-01 3-Shelf, Medium: 35.8"L x 20.85"W x 41.31"H w/o casters.

R3-01W 3-Shelf, Small: 29.5"L x 14"W x 38"H w/ casters.

R3-01 3-Shelf, Small: 28.75"L x 13.3"W x 35.4"H w/o casters.

You can also go to the manufactures' website for more info . Hope this helps.



Great product, I am looking for this kind of product for a long time, most of the product in the big retail store needs to be assemble, finally I found this product in Amazon.com. Great product in great website, now I can carry the rack to farmer's market to sell my plants.

Buy Origami R5-01 General Purpose 4-Shelf Steel Collapsible Storage Rack, Large Now

Highly recommended. Product arrived in great shape and in the time frame suggested. This product is exactly as described and wish I had a need for another one as I would buy more. No husband needed to put this togeather. Up and in use in a matter of minutes. Fantastic product!

Read Best Reviews of Origami R5-01 General Purpose 4-Shelf Steel Collapsible Storage Rack, Large Here

Saw these on HSN. Ordered one and it was terrific! Once I saw how great, went onto Amazon. Now get shipping free with Prime! Have 5 in total. Completely rearranged my basement after I lost the whole thing in hurricane Irene. I need the storage but don't want to risk further loss fro water damage. Needed metal shelving at reasonable cost. These are sturdy, easy to assemble. Relatively inexpensive and metal . Now I store stuff in waterproof bins on these great shelves. Highly recommend don't think twice. They are great. Recommend getting the casters, too.

Want Origami R5-01 General Purpose 4-Shelf Steel Collapsible Storage Rack, Large Discount?

I confess I ordered two of these from the shopping channel, and although they turned out to be a great product, I ordered two white ones and was sent 1 white and 1 pewter. Not a real big deal since they are going in the garage, but it would have been nice to have a matching set. Now I am looking at Amazon which has them about 40.00 cheaper, and free shipping....Wow! As far as the condition they were in upon receipt, yes the boxes were banged up, but you almost have to expect that, it's a pretty heavy item. So as far as shipping is concerned, I can't really agree that it's any better threw the shopping channel.

I'm going to pick up a couple more of these, because they make your garage look awesome....like you're proud to open the door again and show off a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment