Monday, December 2, 2013

Racor Pro Six Spray Can Rack Shelf #PCR-6R

Racor Pro Six Spray Can Rack Shelf #PCR-6RInstead of having spray cans piling up everywhere this is a great way to store and keep in view your spray cans.

This is the second one I've bought. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Just as it should. Nothing else needed to say.

Buy Racor Pro Six Spray Can Rack Shelf #PCR-6R Now

Nice rack. Well made at a price you can't beat. Others sell a rack just like this for more than twice the price you can pay through amazon. Great value!

Read Best Reviews of Racor Pro Six Spray Can Rack Shelf #PCR-6R Here

This works great to organize all the different cans you may have laying around the garage. The only reason it gets a 4 star instead of a 5 is because I had to provide my own screws to mount it to the wall. Other than that it is great.

Want Racor Pro Six Spray Can Rack Shelf #PCR-6R Discount?

I bought 3 pieces and installed with no problems I use them with my auto polishes and they work great very sturdy. I am going to buy 10 more for all my round cans.

Save $0.06 Off

No comments:

Post a Comment