Thursday, December 5, 2013

Rev-A-Shelf 4WP18-57-KIT 57" Swing Out Pantry Kit - Wood - Maple

Rev-A-Shelf 4WP18-57-KIT 57' Swing Out Pantry Kit - Wood - MapleThis is a great product. I purchased it when I started building the kitchen cabinets for my new house. When I opened the box and looked at the instructions included, I was VERY disappointed. I call the tech support number on the instructions and they knew little about the product and would not give me any help with how to build the cabinet to install it in. The rev-a-shelf catalog had information on the size of the cabinet, and if I had not looked in the catalog i never would have been able to build the cabinet to fit the product. I had hoped the tech support would give me some help in how to mount the divider the inside units mount or at least give me some load ratings, but they would not. I had purchased a d shaped 5 level lazy Susan pantry unit and Double Electric Assist Waste Containers and both from rev-a-shelf. they came with good instructions and templates to use installing them. I expected the same quality of instructions in this product but was very disappointed.

The units are very well built and look great installed. If you are not an engineer or experienced cabinet builder i would not recommend this kit.

Save 62% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment