Saturday, December 28, 2013

Rev-A-Shelf CPDR-2635 CPDR Series 26" - 35" Pull-Down Closet Rod,

Rev-A-Shelf CPDR-2635 Pull-Down Closet Rod - Wire-ChromeThis is very useful for short people like me and was well constructed. It, however, could be better and since it is not inexpensive, I would have thought the makers would have considered some obvious things. The instructions said that when in the down position the center support should be placed on the ground for extra support. This is not shown this way in the photo. Obviously, that is because the support cannot be extended that long. It would have needed to be an easily adjustable rod that could be lengthened when down and shortened when up so that it fits in the cabinet. Also, not the easiest thing to install. I had a contractor install it and it took a couple of attempts. I'm glad I didn't do it myself.

The product install took about 20 minutes. Note that some of the photos show the unit being installed on the back wall of the cabinet, those are misleading as the pneumatic arms are screwed into the sides of the cabinet. I also had to adjust the length of the pull rod (it was about 3" too long for my cabinet).

My wife loves the simplicity of the design and provides exactly what we need when unloading the dryer. I'm happy because it promotes getting clean clothes out of the Laundry Room and into the closets :-) Another bonus is that you can still use the cabinet to store tall items! Just leave room in the center for the pull rod.

Nice gadget that works as designed.

Buy Rev-A-Shelf CPDR-2635 CPDR Series 26" - 35" Pull-Down Closet Rod, Now

This product is exactly as described. I thought it would be easier to pull down and push up. With the rod loaded it is very difficult for my 80 year old aunt in a wheelchair to work. I am in the process of replacing it with one that takes the load on springs or an electric motorized unit.

Read Best Reviews of Rev-A-Shelf CPDR-2635 CPDR Series 26" - 35" Pull-Down Closet Rod, Here

This hardware is great. I built an amour that is 8' tall in a 10'high wall room. Since it is not practical to have a closet rod almost 8' high. This solved the problem. You just pull it down and it pivots out and though you rod is a little under 8' when you pull it down it is around 5'. My wife loves it. It was a great investment for us, it's esthetically and functional home run.

Want Rev-A-Shelf CPDR-2635 CPDR Series 26" - 35" Pull-Down Closet Rod, Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment