Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Rev-A-Shelf Replacement shelf - Pie-Cut,Almond,28''

Rev-A-Shelf Replacement shelf - Pie-Cut,Almond,28''I received the product on time and am happy with how it assembled to the original hardware and is working. When I was ordering this product I was informed that I would be receiving an Almond colored product, upon its arrival, I received a white product, and was told, "There aren't any Almond shelves left." It's interesting to see them offering "Almond Only" as they color of the product offered now. Hmmmmm...

I liked this item because I only had to order one shelf, not two like is sold together at home depot or lowes. It arrived quickly and had good instructions about how to take the cabinet apart.

Buy Rev-A-Shelf Replacement shelf - Pie-Cut,Almond,28'' Now

Its everything it needs to be. Fits just as it said it should. easy to install. No issues with product

Read Best Reviews of Rev-A-Shelf Replacement shelf - Pie-Cut,Almond,28'' Here

Our original shelf broke, so I was thrilled to find this at Amazon. It's a perfect fit and the price was right. My husband installed it without too much difficulty. Only problem was that the holes for the screws did not line up with the original shelf. If one of the other shelves break, I wouldn't hesitate ordering from this company again.

Want Rev-A-Shelf Replacement shelf - Pie-Cut,Almond,28'' Discount?

This product is not easy to find, so I was grateful to find it. Here is a summary:

Pros:

-It is the right size replacement.

-Good Quality

Cons:

-Very expensive ($50 a lot for a piece of plastic)

Save 63% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment