Saturday, December 7, 2013

Safco Products Onyx Mesh Off-Surface Shelf, Black (3604BL)

Safco Products Onyx Mesh Off-Surface Shelf, BlackI bought this primarily to have someplace to put my label printer and letter trays on. This sure fits the bill. The length even gives me additional space to add a few other things. The attached drawer is able to be moved from one end to the other (a great idea) and this flexibility helps when the situation in my organizing changes. The side rails are another great idea and lets me keep legal pads or folders close at hand. Overall, this is a well thought out design and the price doesn't make you grimace.

what a great way to organize my desk. The 'center' drawer can slide the length of the whole shelf with the touch of a finger making it so convenient for any configuration! The drawer is 1 3/4" deep, 6" from front to back and 8" wide. The sides for holding folders and whatnot are 1 3/4" deep so they can even fit a thick notebook! There is a 5 3/4" clearance under the entire shelf except where the drawer is and from there its 4" so you can still store things on your desk underneath this cool desk shelf. Made with a solid quality, this thing will last!

Buy Safco Products Onyx Mesh Off-Surface Shelf, Black (3604BL) Now

I had a hard time finding something to free up desk space and display photos, etc. This works well for that purpose.

Read Best Reviews of Safco Products Onyx Mesh Off-Surface Shelf, Black (3604BL) Here

Shipping was FAST, well packed and the shelf itself is very well made. It takes up very little real estate on my desk and I love the side file holders! The little drawer slides side-to-side easily and pulls out easily and it has a bigger capacity than I thought it would have very nice! The back of the shelf is high enough to support the things I have on it and the shelf itself is high enough to not waste my little bit of desk space I have under the shelf. I bought a little fluorescent strip lamp (about 12" long) and mounted it under the shelf to light my work space. My husband just made a tiny hole in 2 spots and riveted the holders in place. Now I have a wonderful work area even though the table is small.

Want Safco Products Onyx Mesh Off-Surface Shelf, Black (3604BL) Discount?

It couldn't have been better! Thank you Safco and Amazon for a great product. I have a black computer desk and this just looks great on it and is really functional. The file holder on the ends are great and the little drawer is nice because it can be moved the lenth of the shelf. I wasn't sure about the mesh when I bought it but I am sure now. Looks very rich and clean. Yes, this will do fine! Thank you.

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment