Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Seville Classics 4-Shelf Home-Style Storage System

Seville Classics SHE14304 Home Style Mobile 4-Shelf Storage System, ChromePretty sturdy cart, but I would like the option to not put the casters on. Also, I think the shelves should be turned the other way so that you have a hedge around to be able to put things on the shelves without them sliding off. But you cant put the cart together like that, you have to follow directions or else the shelves do not stay in place. Lame.

I am impressed with the quality of this shelf system! It looks great. It was very easy to assemble and it holds everything I need it to hold. It is very stable! Exceptional value!

Buy Seville Classics 4-Shelf Home-Style Storage System Now

I bought the four-shelf system, and am very happy with it. It was easy to put together, and fits very nicely inside my utility closet for vertical storage. It is very sturdy and has a decent amount of shelf space, though probably not for anything very large. I use it to store my window a/c when not in use, as well a boxes of cleaning supplies, a bucket, and various other items. The nice thing about this shelving system is that you can determine the height of the shelves yourself.

Read Best Reviews of Seville Classics 4-Shelf Home-Style Storage System Here

Very nice medium-duty wire shelves. The casters are probably the weak point in the system, but they're OK, just don't plan on wheeling loaded shelves very far very often. Seville Classics and Whitmor seem to be the same thing, so I interchange their parts as needed for convenience. I have three of the chrome shelving units, and they're very versatile.

Want Seville Classics 4-Shelf Home-Style Storage System Discount?

I was looking for storage for our garage. This shelving is well constructed, sturdy and the casters make it easy to move and sweep/clean under the shelves. Sturdy enough to hold cases of water, big enough to hold large quantities of paper towel, etc.

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment