Sunday, December 15, 2013

Southern Enterprises Over-The Door 3-Tier Basket Storage

Southern Enterprises Over-The Door 3-Tier Basket StorageThis is a great set of over the door baskets.

I was looking for something to go on the back of my bathroom door for storage, but didn't want something huge. This is perfect for all those extra shampoos and toilet paper rolls.

Easy to assemble and petite. I could actually fit 2 across my bathroom door (standard apartment door size).

A definite must have for those who want extra space, but to not have things just out in the open.

This would be 5 stars if it were 25 bucks. It's expensive for what it is. I like it, though. I had been worried it wouldn't fit on the front door of my condo it's a metal door that looks like it's made of wood but it fits fine and the door can open and close with only a little more "give" required. I use it for gloves and sunglasses, small hats, little things like that. I'm really glad to have it since I can't mount anything on that door due to it being metal, this is the only way, and it is very nice to keep clutter clean.

If you didn't have the door mounting issue I'd suggest Tag Seagrass Basket, 3-Compartment 29-Inch Tall Wall Basket instead if you can mount into the wall. I have both. The tag seagrass one is much better-looking and classier, also cheaper, than the over-the-door one. So consider both if you have that option.

Buy Southern Enterprises Over-The Door 3-Tier Basket Storage Now

I am using this for my yarn and it is out my eyesight. It blends nicely with the doors and does not protrude out very far. Not the largest baskets, but I am glad I got it and I don't have anything on the my floor to store my yarn.

Read Best Reviews of Southern Enterprises Over-The Door 3-Tier Basket Storage Here

I love this I use it to organize little items that we use on a daily basis. It looks great!

Want Southern Enterprises Over-The Door 3-Tier Basket Storage Discount?

I put this in my bathroom, on the door, it solves a lot of storage problems, and looks nice, it was easy to put together

Save 28% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment