Thursday, December 19, 2013

Stainless Steel Wall Shelf - 6 Inches Deep: 24"L

Stainless Steel Wall Shelf - 6 Inches Deep: 24'LMy old stove had a flat top at the back where I kept my salt and pepper shakers, etc. The new one is curved so I wanted a shelf between the top of the stove and the stove hood. This worked out great. It was easy to install and it is easy to clean. It is not so large as to get in the way of cooking. It is drop shipped from the manufacturer, Infra Corporation of Waterford Michigan, so it takes a little longer to come. I looked at the 30 inch shelf but it was way more expensive -don't know why that is.

the shelf was dented when received! I was able to pound out the dent and its hardly visible but still was not happy that they would send me a used or damaged product when i did not purchase it used or damaged! Rich

Buy Stainless Steel Wall Shelf - 6 Inches Deep: 24"L Now

Arrived today. In perfect condition. No soldering bubbles, clean and shiny all over. What is particular of this shelf is it's narrow 6 inch depth. It goes over the stove without interfering with the vent. I can have my favorite condiments handy.

Read Best Reviews of Stainless Steel Wall Shelf - 6 Inches Deep: 24"L Here

very nicely designed and they look great. however, they are a very light gauge SS (noted in the description) so they will bend and dent easily. personally, I think this item is ridiculously overpriced. if i picked it up in a restaurant supply store, i would expect to pay less than half of what they cost here.

Want Stainless Steel Wall Shelf - 6 Inches Deep: 24"L Discount?

The shelf is very nice, but it didn't come with any hardware/screws. We're going to have to find hardware to mount it with before we can put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment