Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Umbra Conceal L-Shaped Floating Bookshelf

Umbra Conceal L-Shaped Floating BookshelfMy wife saw these "floating" bookshelves, and had to have a set. I bought her a couple different ones, including this one, for around the house. We put it in the kitchen, and it looks great with some of our lighter cookbooks on it. I would want to be a little careful about putting too much weight on it, but it has held up great so far. I'd say we have about 10-15 pounds of books on it.

This is a modern take on book shelf storage. This is unusual in its appearance, I don't think is is any better in terms of practicality but it has a "wow" factor to folks who have never seen it before. A bit pricey but well made and the instructions are clear and overall it's easy even for a klutz like me to assemble.

Buy Umbra Conceal L-Shaped Floating Bookshelf Now

High quality and fast delivery! The only thing is that it sticks out from the wall a bit more than I anticipated, but it does the trick and looks sleek and definitely makes my book collection more of a decoration than clutter. Very happy with this purchase. I plan to get more once I redo my bedroom.

Read Best Reviews of Umbra Conceal L-Shaped Floating Bookshelf Here

These are very unique shelves that are reasonably well made. They are a bit expensive, however. But they've held up better than I expected and I've received multiple compliments for them.

Want Umbra Conceal L-Shaped Floating Bookshelf Discount?

I was surprised that it did not hold normal sized books like my school text books, which is what I intendend to use it for. It is for novel sized books. I ended up putting DVD on it, as I dont have many novels. It fine for a DVD holder, but that was not my intent!

No comments:

Post a Comment