Saturday, December 14, 2013

Welland 2-Piece Chicago Floating Corner Shelf, 14-Inch, White

Welland 2-Piece Chicago Floating Corner Shelf, 14-Inch, WhiteItem does look very cool, but make sure your corners are true 90 degrees or it won't fit well and flush to walls. Also very cheap light material. But it does look very modern so I like it!

And I'm in real estate. These easily class up a place to display unique artwork or vase/flowers. I have a floor lamp up high on one of them, and my mom uses the other for a vase with peacock feathers. This price is for 2 of them and writing the review makes me want to buy more!

Buy Welland 2-Piece Chicago Floating Corner Shelf, 14-Inch, White Now

Love love love these shelves! They are perfect to dress up that bare corner in my kitchen. Take your time measuring. Very pleased!_

Read Best Reviews of Welland 2-Piece Chicago Floating Corner Shelf, 14-Inch, White Here

No comments:

Post a Comment