Saturday, December 28, 2013

Winsome Terrace 7-Piece Storage Shelf/Bookcase, 37 by 11.8 by 30-Inch

Winsome Terrace 7-Piece Storage Shelf/Bookcase, 37 by 11.8 by 30-InchThe baskets I got with this bookcase were very poor quality. They are unraveling all over. They also have two metal pegs on the bottom that scratch the wood finish of the Shelf. i had to Cover the entire bottom of my baskets with felt and line the insides because they scratch and knick everything they come in contact with. The pictured baskets look a lot smoother, nothing like the ones I got. The shelf itself is pretty good quality.

looks more black compared to the rest of my furniture but still looks great! easy to put together. if i had the space i would purchase a 2nd one.

Buy Winsome Terrace 7-Piece Storage Shelf/Bookcase, 37 by 11.8 by 30-Inch Now

I bought this to serve as an organizational tool for my family. I needed something to hold things that I found randomly around the house. With this unit there is room for everyone to have their own basket. The baskets are light enough with two handles for my kids to carry their own things to their rooms each night. The baskets are made of cornhusk, so they aren't the sturdiest material but they are of a size that would be easy to replace later on if necessary. The unit itself is very easy to put together and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality, considering it came in pieces. The back panels are a thin plywood rather than the cardboard you typically find on build it yourself furniture. Overall the piece looks classy and fits in nicely with a contemporary or traditional decor. I do recommend.

Read Best Reviews of Winsome Terrace 7-Piece Storage Shelf/Bookcase, 37 by 11.8 by 30-Inch Here

I like this shelf a lot. It was pretty easy to put together by yourself (though I think it recommends two people). The baskets are a bit smaller than I would have thought but they're still useful for storage. The whole thing is a lot sturdier than I was anticipating based on the cost.

The color is true to the picture... a dark brown, espresso color which goes great with the similar colored furniture in my apartment.

All in all, I would recommend this product, just make sure that you check all the pieces before putting it together because Amazon cannot send you ONE replacement piece... just a whole new one.

Want Winsome Terrace 7-Piece Storage Shelf/Bookcase, 37 by 11.8 by 30-Inch Discount?

The bookshelf looks great and the price was right. Assembly was except one of the shelves was missing a hole so we had to drill one.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment