Monday, January 20, 2014

4D Concepts Corner 3-Drawer Unit, Wicker/ Metal

4D Concepts Corner 3-Drawer Unit, Wicker/ MetalThis product is serving it's purpose for me. Although, the bottoms of the drawers are very flimsy and easy to break. It's good for light items, but don't store anything heavy in it, or the bottom is likely to fall out. I will say that it does look very nice, though.

This unit arrived with so much packaging protection that it took over 20 minutes to free it from wrap, hard cardboard covering, and plastic, even on the feet. So it arrived in PERFECT shape MANY things do not arrive that way anymore! I was impressed! This is just right, not too big and not too small. Fits well in my small bathroom in the corner which still leaves us with a lot of room. The drawers come out fine and are all made with wire supports. They are made to slip out with support since they are baskets. Use it for light objects (towels,tissues) and the drawers will come out easily. You wont be sorry you got this!

Buy 4D Concepts Corner 3-Drawer Unit, Wicker/ Metal Now

If I would've seen this in the store, I wouldn't have given more than $30 for it. It is very cheap looking and not sturdy at all. I have to hold it to keep it from tipping over just to pull open a drawer. So plan to get items in and out with only one hand, since the other one will be holding it upright. I'm only keeping it because it would be too much trouble to send back. Not satisfied with product at all though. Paid waaaay too much money for it!

Read Best Reviews of 4D Concepts Corner 3-Drawer Unit, Wicker/ Metal Here

fills a corner nicely and has large deep drawers I use it for storage in a kitchen corner for baking supplies and extra napkins

Want 4D Concepts Corner 3-Drawer Unit, Wicker/ Metal Discount?

This is a good corner shelf with decent storage at a great price. I'm using it in my office bathroom for storage and it looks quite pretty. Due to the fact that it's a corner shelf, the drawer sizes are a bit odd, so it doesn't hold a ton, but it works, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment