Friday, January 31, 2014

Akro-Mils 30240 Plastic Storage Stacking Hanging Akro Bin, 15-Inch by 8-Inch by 7-Inch, Red, Case o

Akro-Mils 30240 Plastic Storage Stacking Hanging Akro Bin, 15-Inch by 8-Inch by 7-Inch, Red, Case of 12Very good storage bins. Have purchased these in the past and and very satisfied with them again. This is the best brand to buy for stackable bins.

I use these to keep supplies handy. I wish they had a snap together feature so I they can be moved as a unit once put together. I'll have to strap them or tape them up to do this. Good thing I did some additional research on these and got the dimension I needed—the floor length. If I went with the basic dimensions, the supplies I have wouldn't sit nicely inside because they would be longer than the floor length.

Buy Akro-Mils 30240 Plastic Storage Stacking Hanging Akro Bin, 15-Inch by 8-Inch by 7-Inch, Red, Case o Now

I've got one of the blue bins, it looks great just like the picture. It feels really tough, rugged, and no weak points. As I said, a great bin but I only got one, the problem is the description says 12. One bin is kinda useless, and a pretty rotten deal. I don't know how well these bins stack, but the one I do have is pretty secure on the floor right now.

I'm working with Amazon and Shoplet to see if this problem can be worked out.

End result, "oops" (aka "unit of measure issue"). They are giving me a refund.

I originally understandably rated this at one star .. since they straightened it out I'm give it three stars.

Read Best Reviews of Akro-Mils 30240 Plastic Storage Stacking Hanging Akro Bin, 15-Inch by 8-Inch by 7-Inch, Red, Case o Here

No comments:

Post a Comment