Saturday, January 25, 2014

John Sterling 0139-BK4 4-Piece Decorative Ledge Set, Black

John Sterling 0139-BK4 4-Piece Decorative Ledge Set, BlackI looked all over for shelves like these. These were the most affordable I found and I like them a lot. They look great on my wall, where easy to install and they are exactly as described. Please note on the installation that I'm very handy so you may have some difficulty if you aren't a handy person.

I got these shelves to house a Disney stuffed animal collection, so I was not too worried about sturdiness. Upon receiving they were solid quality, but I would not recommend putting anything heavy on them. They were fairly easy to install...getting the right pattern I wanted was the hardest part. One complain is that on three of the shelves the nail holes fell at the same height, but my husband hung the very smallest one and come to find out the nail hole was different by 3/4 of an inch. Very annoying once you have laid out an exact pattern and then the very last one comes out not even. They look great on the wall, but again only use for smaller non-heavy items. Make sure to measure all of the them!

Buy John Sterling 0139-BK4 4-Piece Decorative Ledge Set, Black Now

If anyone buy this item be ready for some work, because the screws that came with this that did not fit , I had to go in my tool box and find screws that would. So once that was done it does look very nice.

Margaret CrossJohn Sterling Corp. 0139-BK4 Decorative Shelf

Read Best Reviews of John Sterling 0139-BK4 4-Piece Decorative Ledge Set, Black Here

Love these ledges, they compliment frames and could not ask for a better way to display photos. Love how they look.

Want John Sterling 0139-BK4 4-Piece Decorative Ledge Set, Black Discount?

I got these shelves to hang above my desk and house some of the cool things that had begun to clutter around my monitor and desk. I didn't have any trouble with the screws as some other reviewers seem to have nor have I had any problems with weight (and I put up some heavier stuff without the shelves being on a stud). The size of each shelf is great and you can get some interesting patterns. I would recommend them.

Save 29% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment