Friday, January 17, 2014

Polished Chrome Adjustable Glass or Wood Shelf Brackets - Pair

Polished Chrome Adjustable Glass or Wood Shelf Brackets - PairNo problems with the brackets they are doing its job. I am using the brackets for a glass shelf 1/4 inch thick by 24 inches length by 10 inches wide. I have a couple pieces on the shelf thast i keep there which one of them is a little heavy. The brackets are working good and theres no sagging in the front of shelf. I have the brackets secured on a concrete wall using concrete plastic anchors. I am happy with these brackets and will purchase more when needed.

beautiful parts. Very nice chrome look. The light that shines on them make them stand out very well in the area where I installed them.

Buy Polished Chrome Adjustable Glass or Wood Shelf Brackets - Pair Now

No comments:

Post a Comment