Sunday, January 26, 2014

Quick - Shelf Hangers Three Shelf 16" Deep Wall Mount Shelving Unit

Quick - Shelf Hangers Three Shelf 16' Deep Wall Mount Shelving UnitThis is a very nifty product. I moved into a new home and needed garage shelving, but was on a limited budget. I bought 4 of these units and they worked out great! Easy to install and an inexpensive way to build shelves. I went to home depot and bought 2 pieces of 4'x8' x .70" plywood. then had home depot cut the plywood into 4' x 16" inch pieces (for free), you get an even 6 pieces out of each purchsed piece of plywood. So I ended up with 12, 4 foot shelves. Very nice product!

I was a bit skeptical to order such inexpensive shelves for my garage, but decided to give Quick-Shelf shelves a try. I can't believe how sturdy, easy to install, and inexpensive they are. It's ridiculous how this company is not sold in every home improvement store. They are not designed to be designer "sexy" looking shelves, but they actually look really cool in the garagealmost like floating boards. It's amazing how much weight they can handle. I strongly recommend these, and the other Quick-Shelf shelves for your garage, attic, closet, basement, etc... as I have now ordered 5 sets in varying sizes for multiple rooms in my home... and will undoubtedly order more as my storage needs grow over time. Just make sure you have the necessary tools when installing these and the ceiling mount ones. I would recommend: a stud finder (just a cheap one will work), cordless or corded drill with a 3/16" drill bit, a phillips head bit for the drill, a 5/16" socket for the drill (for installing the lag screws) or just a crescent wrench will work, a tape measure and a level. Quality construction, made in America, easy, inexpensive... what more do you need?

Buy Quick - Shelf Hangers Three Shelf 16" Deep Wall Mount Shelving Unit Now

This kit is exactly what I needed for my Garage. Wanted the six shelf hanging unit but they are out of stock. Bought two more of these to combine and make my own.

Read Best Reviews of Quick - Shelf Hangers Three Shelf 16" Deep Wall Mount Shelving Unit Here

I have these shelf hangers installed in my utility yard and they work just fine. Not pretty but they do the job and were easy to install.

Want Quick - Shelf Hangers Three Shelf 16" Deep Wall Mount Shelving Unit Discount?

Works great, easy to install and holds a lot of stuff. I will purchase 3 more and complete my garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment