Monday, January 27, 2014

Single Shelf Spice Rack Hampton Collection

Single Shelf Spice Rack<br>Hampton CollectionThese are a real bargain, and you can mount them inside your cupboard doors too. Come with mounting hardware. I think I got them direct from mfr. but would go through Amazon in future.

Each holds 6 regular spice bottles. When mounting them, leave enough space above to allow for getting the spice bottles out easily.

finally I got all my spice bottles out of my crammed cupboard and onto the doors where I can see them. Easy to install and nice because you can put them at any height to fit with your shelves. Great value too.

Buy Single Shelf Spice Rack
Hampton Collection Now

I liked that they are separate shelves because not everyone has the same size cabinets. On a side note, I wish these came in about 10in instead because I couldnt put them where I would rather like to have them but I will be ordering a couple more because I have more spices then I thought. Also great shipment and fast delivery.

Read Best Reviews of Single Shelf Spice Rack
Hampton Collection Here

I bought these indending to use them, but installed the sticky back clip spice holders instead. I'm not a fan of putting holes in cupboards, especially not cheap cupboards like I have. If I had higher quality cupboards, I would buy a higher quality door spice rack.

Want Single Shelf Spice Rack
Hampton Collection Discount?

these work great, I have 14 on the inside of the pantry door all spices and other are in them. My wife just said "we need more racks!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment