Friday, January 3, 2014

Sourcing Solutions 9 Cubby Storage, No Tools Required

Sourcing Solutions 9 Cubby Storage, No Tools RequiredI purchased this as a bookcase/storage shelf for my kids' playroom. The rounded edges and lack of screws/nails required in the assembly (the 8 shelves slot together in a particular order you will need to follow the instructions!)are perfect for this purpose it is a sensible design for a house full of kids who don't look where they are going! However, I must say, until it is filled with heavy books and toys, it is quite wobbly. This is probably just a product of the design and I would be surprised if it fell without severe shaking but this feature would not make it appropriate for display of fragile ornaments/the odd book.

I did not receive any instructions in my box. And even a picture on the box might have been helpful. I could not find a website either. I was able to put it together, though, not before a small piece fell off. This, however, is not the cause of the wobble. I should have splurged for something sturdier, or even something from *gasp* Ikea. I doubt this is "wood-composite". More like paper composite. Which actually makes the material heavier than, but weaker than wood. Unfortunately, that's all you're going to get from products manufactured in China. Also, the "fabric" drawers are necessary if you want neat cubbies, but they add significantly to the cost. So, this piece will be left behind when we move. For the time being, this will do, while my daughter is not quite mobile.

Buy Sourcing Solutions 9 Cubby Storage, No Tools Required Now

I bought this product sight unseen which always makes me nervous. However, once I got it together I loved how it looked and the cubes are the perfect size for most of the toddler toys we own. I bought two for a girls bedroom occupied by a 7 year old and a 2 year old and they are perfect.

Read Best Reviews of Sourcing Solutions 9 Cubby Storage, No Tools Required Here

I had originally purchased a few of the red bins that are made for this unit, but I didn't think I needed the unit itself. Well after a few months my 4 year old had filled all 5 bins I purchased, and I knew we needed more. 9 bins on the floor would just look messy, so I bought the unit for the bins. We have 5 red bins and 4 blue bins. He loves the shelf on the top, which is just right for his height. He has his lego sets displayed on the shelf.

Want Sourcing Solutions 9 Cubby Storage, No Tools Required Discount?

This bookcase is relatively easy to put together (no tools needed).

I have it in my dining room/kitchen area to hold several books and things I couldn't find a place for. I think it would be best suited for a child's room, however, I have other white/casual things in the dining room. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment