Friday, January 10, 2014

Spectrum 51770 Under The Shelf Mug Holder, Chrome

Spectrum 51770 Under The Shelf Mug Holder, ChromeThis holder is pretty cool but I have 2 problems with it. First, it has pegs to hold 8 cups but I can't get 8 of my cups on it and my cups aren't overly large. Second, because of the way it fits over the shelf, the door of the cabinet hits the "arms" and prevents the door from closing all the way. I can deal with both of these problems and consider them minor so I still give the holder 4 stars.

This mug holder looks nicer than many, but the way it is built, it is virtually useless unless you have very skinny shelves. It is all one piece that is supposed to slide onto a shelf, but if it isn't a small shelf, it won't fit unless you bend it far apart. Then, once you get it on the shelf, you can't put anything directly above it due to the thickness of the piece that holds it in place. It causes anything up there to fall over because it can't sit straight. I am going to be purchasing a different unit because this is pretty much worthless.

Buy Spectrum 51770 Under The Shelf Mug Holder, Chrome Now

There are more hooks than needed so you can fit the highest ammount of unusual sized mugs. I bought two and fit 6 regular mugs on one and only 4 giant mugs on the other. My narrow width shelves are set in so the rack slips on and does not get in the way of the doors. The mugs hang freely which means they lean forward so I can't slam my cupboard doors or I'll smash my cups but who does that anyways? The doors close easily. The metal holder does stick up on the upper part however it's symmetrical so large flat plates fit nicely, or bowls centered. But I wouldn't put more cups above it without laying a flat cutting board or something similar.

Overall the best looking mug racks durable, well balanced, and above all else functional!

Read Best Reviews of Spectrum 51770 Under The Shelf Mug Holder, Chrome Here

Although it has the capability of holding 6 cups, it can only accommodate 4 regular sized mugs. One gripe, although expected, is the top rods that hug the shelf. They can be made flatter to better utilize the above shelf.

Want Spectrum 51770 Under The Shelf Mug Holder, Chrome Discount?

The hooks are spaced a little too close together to hang normal coffee cups on each one. Teacups would probably be fine. Once filled with cups, the rack sags a bit at the end that isn't anchored.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment