Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Welland 60 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Espresso

Welland 60 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf EspressoI have been looking for something that would give me a finished look to my fireplace. I had no mantel and it looked kinda bare. I thought about shelves and started looking on the internet. When I came accross this photo of a shelf I knew it would be what I was looking for. Very pleased how it looks and makes my fireplace look like a finished mantel. I would recommend this shelf if you are looking for a particular use for it.

This shelf was well wrapped and protected in the box. It is very lightweight and hollow on the back which is great for my plaster walls. It might be a bit of a challenge to hang if your walls are not completely flat, as it comes with some interesting hardware--blocks of wood that the shelf hangs on once they are attached. It is holding up great, looks like real stained solid wood and is holding 6 items above my tv. Great shelf for the price.

Buy Welland 60 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Espresso Now

UPDATE: I ordered this item and when it arrived, it was clearly not put together properly. I wrote a review and gave this a 1. I ended up taking it apart and re-glueing and repainted it.

I was contacted shortly after the review by Aaron and was given a couple of options to make this better. I asked Aaron to send another and if it was to quality I would consider revising my rating. Aaron did this and I got the replacement today. I looked over the packaging and opened the box. Unfortunately this one arrived in the same condition. I took photos and forwarded them to Aaron and noted there must be a manufacturing issue. Aaron responded almost immediately and was going to send out a third but it was out of stock. By the way this was all free of charge, including shipping. I opted to have my money refunded.

I have to give Aaron credit as he tried to make this right, and since he is refunding the full amount, I consider this closed to my satisfaction.

Read Best Reviews of Welland 60 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Espresso Here

No comments:

Post a Comment