Friday, February 28, 2014

Akro-Mils 30130 12-Inch by 6-Inch by 4-Inch Plastic Nesting Shelf Bin Box, Red,Case of 12

Akro-Mils 30130 12-Inch by 6-Inch by 4-Inch Plastic Nesting Shelf Bin Box, Red,Case of 12My wife and I were looking for something to store some stuff in our freezer. These bins were perfect in size and withstood both room and freezing temps. The solid construction means they won't warp if you have to pick them up fully loaded.

Our top mounted freezers have been a challenge to organize. One has a single shelf and the other has no shelves at all. It's very difficult to stack and organize frozen food so that it doesn't slide around and tumble.

Originally, I purchased some simple coated wire bins that turned out to be just a tad too long to stack the way I had intended. I hadn't taken the depth of the shelves on the door into consideration when I measured.

These solid bins are shorter and allow me to stack them inside both freezers to keep things organized and stable. I usually repackage meats before freezing them in meal sized portions, usually in quart sized freezer bags. Even stacked, these handy little bins let you glimpse the content and you can easily just lift out the bins to get to the food you need. They work and solve the frozen avalanche problems.

Buy Akro-Mils 30130 12-Inch by 6-Inch by 4-Inch Plastic Nesting Shelf Bin Box, Red,Case of 12 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment