Saturday, February 15, 2014

Axis 4443 Expandable Cabinet Dividers with Shelf

Axis 4443 Expandable Cabinet Dividers with ShelfI was looking for something to add to the storage in my cabinets and this worked perfectly. I can put little cans or spices underneath and larger cans/items on top. It's very adjustable so it will fit almost any shelf height. The picture makes it look like it deeper than it really is. I still had lots of room in front of it when I pushed it all to the back of the cabinet but other than that it is great. I'm ordering more for my other cabinets.

This divider unit is a flimsy piece of junk. It would not stay in one place in the cabinet and is not deep enough to keep items from slipping around behind it. The wood is so thin that the ends cracked and splintered after about the sixth time they shifted in travel. I threw them in the trash as soon as we got home from our vacation.

Buy Axis 4443 Expandable Cabinet Dividers with Shelf Now

No comments:

Post a Comment