Thursday, February 13, 2014

Better Housewares 1464.6 Chrome Spice Shelf

Better Housewares 1464.6 Chrome Spice ShelfWe use a lot of spices, and even make some of our own, so we usually have a lot of spice jars. After years of knocking over spice jars we decided to put spice shelves on the cabinet door. These fit on our cabinet door perfectly and look good too.

I recently remodeled my kitchen and was looking for all the organizers that I could find. I use these little racks to hold all my vitamins and prescriptions. They work great, keeping everything visible and easy to get to so I don't have to dig though my cabinet.

Buy Better Housewares 1464.6 Chrome Spice Shelf Now

I bought this to get my hairspray, face lotion etc. off of the counter. It works awesome! I know it is for spices but it is perfect for my vanity space! I am going to order 3 more!

Read Best Reviews of Better Housewares 1464.6 Chrome Spice Shelf Here

These are great!! I purchased 7 of these and mounted them to the inside of my pantry door. It brought style, uniformity and functionality to my array of spices. I can fit 5-6 tall square spice jars in each rack. They are easy to mount as well. Everyone who sees them, loves them!

Want Better Housewares 1464.6 Chrome Spice Shelf Discount?

My only complaint is that the screws are too long. To solve this we gorrilla glued a 1/4" piece of wood into the back of the cabinet, stained it and then used the screws to go into that piece of wood. We also added washers and then used more gorrilla glue to secure the screws permanently. We have a small kitchen so this was a really great buy to help keep us organized. I love it! Worth the extra attention to make it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment