Friday, February 14, 2014

Nexxt FN01460-4 Provo Series White Corner Mounted Accent Shelf

Nexxt FN01460-4 Provo Series White Corner Mounted Accent ShelfIt's OK for a child's room but not for public display as the shelves are small and the finish looks and feels cheap.

Beautiful, yet simple shelf. Not large capacity, but enough to hold a few books, CD's and pictures. Perfect for my teen daughters room and plenty sturdy to hold her Harry Potter and Twilight book sets . Easy to put together--need at least two people to hang on the wall. Used drywall inserts for the screws--very happy about the product!

Buy Nexxt FN01460-4 Provo Series White Corner Mounted Accent Shelf Now

I first saw this shelf while browsing Pinterest and fell in love. It was SO hard to find, but I finally found it and ordered it immediately. When it arrived, I was happy to find that it was very sturdy and made of solid material (not fiberboard junk). Now I have all my family photos up there and I get so many compliments when people visit my home.

Read Best Reviews of Nexxt FN01460-4 Provo Series White Corner Mounted Accent Shelf Here

Used this wall mount corner this shelf (White) for a babies room. Nice to store books and toys. I think it looks nice and saves space.

It feels solid and screwed in by one screw in the middle of each piece that rests against the wall.

My wall seemed not to be square, so towards the top, the self could not go flush against the wall. So I screwed it in as tight as i could without stripping the screw in the wall. Since its towards the top, I think no one will every notice.

Want Nexxt FN01460-4 Provo Series White Corner Mounted Accent Shelf Discount?

The shelf is as-advertised. Decent MDF construction, easy to build, and secured tightly to the wall (particularly if you can find a stud).

Save 21% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment