Sunday, February 23, 2014

Peerless ESHV20-S1 Single AV Wall Shelf with Glass Black

Peerless ESHV20-S1 Single AV Wall Shelf with Glass Black
  • Strong, tempered glass shelf can be vertically adjusted to accommodate AV components of any height
  • Supports 30lb
  • Cable-management system helps keep cables concealed and organized
  • Bubble level making for a quick and easy install

I ordered this product and mistakenly saw the shipping dimensions and thought it was the dimensions of the product since there are no other dimensions listed. I was mistaken. The actual depth of the entire assembled product is 13.5" and the shelf itself is about 12" deep. It otherwise seems like a very nice product, it's just not at all deep enough for what I need, and it would have been helpful to know that before I ordered and installed it.....

Buy Peerless ESHV20-S1 Single AV Wall Shelf with Glass Black Now

Bought a new 55" Samsung LED Flat Screen and mounted it on the wall with a bracket but I had no good place to put the companion cable box or any reasonable way to hide the ugly wires coming out of it. There were no adjacent shelves in the space where I had my TV. This good looking device solved the problem. It is very well made and all the metal pieces and parts are very precise, sturdy and well thought out. The glass shelf is great, directions were very clear. The shelf is 11 1/2 deep x 13 1/2 wide, plenty of room for cable box and any other components I may get in the future, but not so large to be a visual monstrosity. The wire managment channels were the frosting on the cake for me, allowing me to conceal wires coming out of the cable box and channel them up to the back of the TV where they are out of sight. I placed this shelf under the TV, on the wall. The black finsh and black shelf make it look like it is just part of the TV. Very clean look and very functional. Shelf height easily adjusts too after install. You have a range of positions you can lock into at any time. I looked for hours at different options for a cable box shelf but this hit all my requirements and is great quality at good price from a highly recognized manufacturer.

Read Best Reviews of Peerless ESHV20-S1 Single AV Wall Shelf with Glass Black Here

I love it but i should have bought the 2 shelf i added a play station

but i still love it

Want Peerless ESHV20-S1 Single AV Wall Shelf with Glass Black Discount?

see title only a good shelve not a lot of cable management so be aware that verticle piece is only 12'

Save 36% Off

This wall shelf was exactly what I needed to mount the cable box on my kitchen wall. It is neat and attractive, the size is perfect and the price very reasonable. The only downside is the frame that holds the

shelf is a little lopsided.

No comments:

Post a Comment