Saturday, February 15, 2014

Rubbermaid Configurations 25-Inch Upright Extension with Connector

Rubbermaid 3H93 Configurations 25-Inch Upright Extension with Connector, TitaniumIf you order any accessories to go along with your Rubbermaid Configurations closet system, you will more than likely need to order some of these extensions. They are simple to install to the bottom of the uprights that come with the kits. The 4-8' closet system already includes 2 of these so I ordered 3 more so that all the uprights were the same length and I could be more flexible with the closet system, now and in the future. If you want to use the bottom half of your closet for shelves, shoe rods or shelves, pants sliding racks, or sliding baskets, you need to order these.

I bought several of these for my Rubbermaid Configurations organizers based on another reviewer's (D.Strom) recommendation. With 3 different organizers, I ended up purchasing a total of 9 extensions and it was worth the extra money. Having all 'legs' the same length opens up so many more options when it comes to organizing the closet. I love the fact that I can now put the rods lower to the floor for my 3 and 5 year old so they can pick out exactly what they want to wear without having to stand on a stepstool or chair. Plus, as they get older (and taller), we won't have to buy another closet organizer. I highly recommend adding these to your Rubbermaid Configuration order!

Buy Rubbermaid Configurations 25-Inch Upright Extension with Connector Now

Love the Configurations line. Upright extension with connector is extremely easy to add on. Only disappointment is that when you order, it is per piece, not as a set of two as I would expect.

Read Best Reviews of Rubbermaid Configurations 25-Inch Upright Extension with Connector Here

These connectors are extremely strong! Installed these with an entire configuration system over 2 years ago, and they are still going strong. I intentionally waited to review this product to ensure I could write an accurate review. The best!

Want Rubbermaid Configurations 25-Inch Upright Extension with Connector Discount?

This is an add on piece for the Rubbermaid Configurations closet set. This is by far the best set I've ever seen for a closet. I would highly recommend it.

This piece is a necessity if you're going to get the configurations set as well. It allows you to not waste the bottom part of your closet like so many people tend to do without a closet system.

I have this closet system in both of my closets and they're so efficient we got rid of our dressers and have a ton of space now both in the closets and the bed room.

Save 39% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment